Amanda Pearl S/S12

Monday, October 3, 2011
One day while taking a break from the Lincoln Centre, we popped across the street to the Empire Hotel (sorry, no Chuck Bass sightings) to see the Amanda Pearl presentation.

A couple things about the Empire Hotel - it's dark and the elevators are so slow. It's a very masculine space and I kind of dig it.

I wasn't very familiar with Amanda Pearl's lines, but now that I am, I'll definitely have to be following more closely. Her bags seem to be some of the 'It' evening bags carried by celebrities.

I loved the colour palette and that there was such a wide range of tastes in the jewelry and bags.

Here are some of my favourites:

Love turquoise anything

Embellished collars and collar necklaces, so hot right now
So versatile
Perforated cork - win

Love that it's pearlized - a great beach bag


Such fine laser cuts

The spikes are what won me over

Love love love

Probably my favourite


1 comment:

Lisa said...

I like the jeweled collars!