Outfit: House Guest Media Event

Wednesday, December 7, 2011
I know that you're dying to know what I wore to the House Guest media event a couple weeks ago.
Not the best quality photos, but that's what happens when you take photos in the middle of an Open Bar event.

This was the first time I'd broken out the sequin jacket in Vancouver (and since NYFW!) and it was such a hit (as I knew it would be)! Although, I had a date afterwards and I excitedly asked him, "Do you like my sequins?!" He said something to the effect of, "Uh...they're...special. And sequin-y....." I replied with, "It's OK, I have a change of clothes to go out in." (Because sometimes straight guys just don't get it and get scared. And sometimes, you just shouldn't wear an awesome sequin jacket to a concert at the Commodore, no matter how awesome the sequin jacket is. Lesson: Be Prepared.)

Dress: Forever 21 Sequin Jacket: Vintage Shoes: Michael Antonio (last seen hereBag: Le Chateau


1 comment:

Leonie said...

That sequin jacket is awesome! Happy you took it out for a spin again, it's too pretty to hang in a closet for months.

Social Experiment