Outfit: Rocking the Snapback

Tuesday, May 8, 2012
I actually wore this particular outfit a few weeks ago, but have been too swamped and/or lazy to post it. In fact, I think I've worn several variations of this outfit since...partially because I love this hat, and partially because I love hats in general but rarely wear them. I digress.

I received this hat c/o the KnowShow and knew that it was perfectly on trend for Spring/Summer 2012. However, I tried various other outfit combinations before this one worked. I initially really wanted to juxtapose the streetwear of the hat and the femininity of other outfits and pieces I have, but I just couldn't make them work.

Jeans: Uniqlo (similar styleT-shirt: Primark (similar styleBlazer: Zara (similar styleShoes: Converse (similar styleScarf: from Turkey (similar styleSunglasses: Cheap Monday (similar style)
Are you into hats for the summer?

No comments: