Review: Anastasia Lash Genius

Tuesday, July 17, 2012
One of my favourite mascara's is Buxom Lash Mascara. However, because it's not a waterproof formula, it smudges all the time, leaving me looking like a raccoon with no mascara left on.

When I heard about Anastasia Beverly Hills Lash Genius, I knew I could ditch the waterproof mascara I was currently using and go back to my beloved Buxom Lash (I was actually still wearing my Buxom Lash, but was putting a waterproof mascara on top).


The Anastasia Lash Genius is a clear waterproof coating that you put over your mascara. It's lightweight and doesn't clump.

I find that the Lash Genius is much more effective than my regular waterproof mascara because my lashes are still long and full at the end of the day. Lash Genius actually even holds up through work outs - which is one area I find waterproof mascara's fail me.

Since it's wedding season, I'd recommend picking some up to ensure that your mascara isn't running down your face (Lauren Conrad, anyone?) for those heartfelt moments.


You can find Lash Genius at Sephora and Nordstrom - $21



Images via The Confluence.

No comments: