Event: L'Oreal Paris Canada

Tuesday, November 6, 2012
A few weeks ago I had the opportunity to have my makeup done by L'Oreal Paris Canada makeup artist, Eddie Malter. Having worked for L'Oreal in both France and Canada, Eddie (and L'Oreal Paris) have moved on from being the official makeup sponsor of Toronto Fashion Week and is now focusing on red carpet looks for celebrities at events such as the Toronto International Film Festival.

We chatted about the L'Oreal Paris products that had come out over the past few months and I'm excited to see what the line has to offer for the holiday season and early 2013.


One of the products we talked about is L'Oreal Paris' Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream. We all know that BB Creams are the talk of the beauty industry these days. What's different about the L'Oreal Paris one is that it comes out white and self-adjusts to create the perfect shade for your skin (whereas other BB Creams are already pigmented). The formula is light and not sticky or tacky on your face. 

With Eddie Malter
My look from Eddie Malter (ft Magic BB Cream, Extra Intense Liquid Pencil Eyeliner,  Power 24H Voluminous Mascara)
L'Oreal Paris swag
 The L'Oreal Paris team was kind enough to give me samples of all the products that Eddie used (and then some!), so I was able to play around with the BB Cream to see if I could make my skin look as flawless as Eddie had.



Success! The Magic BB Cream was as easy to use as Eddie said. I did use a bit of concealer, but not much. I'm pretty lazy with it comes to makeup, so for application to be that easy and successful, it's a definite win for me.

No comments: