Photoblog: Ottawa

Monday, December 31, 2012
As we here in Vancouver bask in the wonderfully wet and mild winter (where my friend recently went golfing), I thought I'd share some over due photos from my most recent(ish) trip to our nation's capital, Ottawa (where they have a ridiculous amount of snow). It's a lovely city with so much more to offer than just Parliament (which is pretty cool). I would recommend visiting before it loses it's charm (and becomes as touristy as Victoria - you know what I'm talking about).


Burrata & figs from Town



The sun setting over Parliament & the Peace Tower

Yeah, I wore a hoodie dress to a black tie event

Persian delights 
Repping Canada on Remembrance Day 
Carb goodness from Grounded

Coffee tools at Bridgehead
Remembering at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier


Delicious Caesar from Oz Kafe 
Rabbit poutine from Oz Kafe



No comments: