My Ferragamo

Monday, November 22, 2010
My Ferragamo 'My Joy'
Meet my new shoes.

In September 2010, My Ferragamo crept onto the fashion scene seemingly unnoticed. So unnoticed that the most informative article I found was from Vogue India (and near the bottom of my Google search!). In fact, the collection made its debut at Fashion Night Out in Delhi.

My Ferragamo is a capsule collection from the world famous designer - which I take to be in the same realm as the Jimmy Choo 24:7 collection. The My Ferragamo collection consists of ballet flats, wedges, and boots in bright candy hued colours and made from lightweight materials.

I found the My Ferragamo collection at Holt Renfrew and fell in love with the My Joy. They are lightweight and butter soft. I don't typically spend a lot of money on shoes, but lately I've been having a hard time finding a good pair of flats that have some cushioning on the sole. While it may not look it, there is a tiny, baby-sized platform in the shoe, perfect for elevating my foot off the hard, painful ground. They also came with a shoe bag, making them the perfect travel companion.

Click here to see the rest of the collection.

1 comment:

MizzJ said...

Oooh those are so pretty! Nice buy Erin!