NYFW Outfit: Prepster

Wednesday, February 15, 2012
You don't have to tell me that I've been the WORST at posting this NYFW, I'm fully aware. I swear that as much as I love New York, it's this weird time eating vortex. Especially during Fashion Week. Which, is kind of ironic since Fashion Week is so busy that you don't get to eat. It's probably the most unhealthy week of life, ever. You're running around to shows all over the city, there's nowhere by the Lincoln Center that you can grab a quick bite to eat, there are parties every night, and you get little to no sleep (hence the sunnies).

Getting back to business. You can blame Niki for the fuzzy shot. <3

Shirt: H&M Skirt: TopShop Shoes: ShoeMint Bag: TopShop

1 comment:

MizzJ said...

Oh my goodness you're at NYFW?! However did you get that gig you lucky girl?