Outfit: Indulge n Dance

Tuesday, April 17, 2012
I attended the Indulge n Dance media tasting on Saturday night on behalf of Vancouver Food Tour. I really had no idea what to wear since it was a completely different crowd than I'm used to. Since I was heading to meet friends at The Foundation following the event, I didn't want to be too obnoxious and over the top (for once), so I went for more of a casual look (and something to not offend the vegan hipsters).

Pants: The Gap Shirt: Joe Fresh (similar styleSweater: Topshop (similar styleShoes: Franco Sarto Bag: Topshop Scarf: from Turkey
Necklace: from London Sunglasses: Spitfire
I'll love you THIS MUCH if you become my Facebook friend and follow me on Twitter
Check out what I wrote on the Indulge n Dance event...and to see some yummy photos.

No comments: