Outfit: Something Very Blue

Wednesday, April 11, 2012
I wore this little ditty of an outfit to the 'Something Blue' event at the Loden Hotel, where I ran into the delightful Carolina & Chelle.

Is it sad that I'm just realizing now the irony of me wearing all blue to a bridal showcase called 'Something Blue'? Nevertheless, I did it. And no one was the wiser... But actually, the one time I try to look like a normal person (as opposed to a stoplight), I end up being ironic. Naturally.

Pants: American Apparel (similar styleBlouse: Joe Fresh (similar styleShoes: Senso Belt: Club Monaco Bag: H&M
You probably recognize these amazing shoes from the time I wore them at Fashion Week (and was featured on The Cut), or the time I wore them to the espace.d opening. They kind of get around.

Photo courtesy of Chelle

2 comments:

Melody Fury // GourmetFury.com said...

So adorable, Erin! Love the punch of colour in the clutch.

Closet Full of Nothing said...

I'm glad those shoes get around, they're amazing ;)