My Favourite NYFW Moments

Thursday, March 29, 2012
And so my NYFW coverage comes to an end (finally!). Here are some moments that were caught on camera but I haven't posted yet (including 2 of my favourites). Can you believe that we get to do all this again in 6 months?? Hopefully my liver's recovered by then - doubtful.

The single most amazing (& heavy) sweater I've ever seen. 
Knit coat from Michael Angel. So luxurious that I didn't want to take it off.
Keeping it classy at the Otte x Concept Korea party (blame the open bar).
Backstage at Prete &Bruno


We <3 NY
Media Frenzy!
A hard day's work. 
From the Nonoo presentation

1 comment:

Aida said...

Hi gorgeous!
so glad I found your cute, amazing, well structured and interesting blog while peeking at others' blogs! I really identify myself with it - I love beautiful things! I'd like to invite you to meet mine as well and hope you'll follow it if it pleases you. I'm definitely following yours!
wish you lots of success
kisses
http://cottoncandy-peaches.blogspot.com/