Paris Fashion Week F/W'12

Wednesday, March 7, 2012
Don't worry still lots of NYFW coverage to come. But can we talk about Paris for a minute?

Stefano Pilati's last YSL show was amazing - from dark and brooding to a clean white slate. Art imitating life? #chictothenextlev



Chanel was well, Chanel (aka awesome). But the shoes were my thing...so into them.


For me, Chloe was all about the outerwear. And those red pants (with the cream shirt - so Canadian!). And the slits in these beige pants. And the relaxed pussybow. And the palette....buuuut mostly the outerwear.




Kanye West...didn't suck! I think this was his Dark Beautiful Twisted Fantasy in fashion form. Also, is that a fur backpack? Because I want one. Do you think DONDA staffers will be gifted one? Do we think that there is any possible way to do your makeup like that and not look like a crazy person? Because I'm so into it, and I know that if I did it, I'd look like I belonged on The Raccoons (you're welcome).





Sarah Burton at Alexander McQueen. Just...WOW. I can't wait to see a dress or two from this collection at the Met Ball. #totesamaze







Images via style.com

No comments: