Nonoo F/W'12 Presentation

Tuesday, March 6, 2012
I hadn't heard of Nonoo before this past February, but the presentation not only turned out to be a great way to start my Fashion Week, but it also turned out to be one of my favourite collections.

Misha Nonoo was raised in Bahrain and grew up in London. The inspiration for the line comes from the varying childhood experiences; the vibrant colours of Arabian souks and the edgy cool of the UK. To Misha, fit is everything, as it is a key element to accentuating every woman's look.

The colours were rich jewel tones and the tailoring, impeccable. The red fur was so eye-catching and the other fur elements were amazing - fur sleeves! The lace appliques reminded me of Jason Wu (NOT for Target).

The spiked sleeve tee? The green printed pants? Purple blazer? Want. It. All.

My un-birthday us coming up soon-ish. Just sayin'.







No comments: