3.1 Phillip Lim Resort '12

Tuesday, January 17, 2012
Tangerine Tango did not only grace the runways of Isabel Marant and Tibi, it was also one of the dominant colours of the 3.1 Phillip Lim Resort collection, which I absolutely love. The palette of the entire collection is fantastic; the monochrome looks in both neutrals and colours are amazing, plus the combination of the two. I always love the relaxing and comforting feelings that Phillip Lim's designs evoke. Yet at the same time, they're extremely classy and simplistic, and also juxtapose the masculine and feminine well.








You can shop the collection on Shopbop.

Images via style.com

1 comment:

Raquel T.G. said...

I do love Philip Lim, and I do love Tangerine Tango colour :) I'm a young designer, and guess what? I chose the Tangerine Color for my SS 2012 collection (which I presented on a catwalk last year), and in the shop I'm selling some of my desgins, they are going to have Philip Lim's too :)
xx