What Were They Thinking?

Monday, January 9, 2012
If you've been reading my blog for awhile, you'll remember that I used to do a weekly series called "WTF? and Whine Wednesday" where I'd, well, rant about something. The reason I stopped it is because, well, it turned into exactly that, random ranting. However, with this new approach, I'm hoping to keep it light, and most importantly, funny.

Now the first instalment of WWTT? isn't something new. They've been around for about a season now, but it wasn't until I saw them on sale at Net-a-Porter that I really looked at them.

Prada FW11
Prada FW11

The blue and black pair aren't horrible, but the red and beige ones are absolutely frightening. They creep me out and almost give me nightmares. Especially the baggy leg shaft..imagine a person having extra skin hanging off them.

You're welcome.

2 comments:

Anya said...

You are kidding, right? Because these are amazing!

Katy said...

Wow the red and beige looks scary.