KnowShow

Friday, January 20, 2012
The KnowShow is Canada's premier lifestyle tradeshow. It primarily has snow, surf, skate, and street brands (Quiksilver, O'neill, Rip Curl), but has since started carrying more lifestyle brands like Native, Mavi, and Gentle Fawn. Attendees get to see what the brands have lined up for the coming seasons. But before you get all excited, tradeshows aren't for everyone. You can't purchase any of the items; they're strictly for your viewing pleasure.


This was my first time attending the KnowShow and I had a great time. I loved being able to browse through the brands and to learn more about the companies and their products. I really wish that more tradeshows would come to Vancouver. It would be a great way to further the industry and have people think and view things differently. 

I'm all about scouting menswear at the moment (related post to come!), so I was naturally drawn towards those products. It also didn't hurt that most of the vendors had super cute guys working.

Amazing TOMS women's shoes coming this summer. LOVE the pattern & colours
TOMS ballet flats
Menswear bags from Element
Organic denim from One Green Elephant 

Slick men's shoes from GRAM
Great display from Sitka
Digging this men's jacket

1 comment:

-this little life said...

wow. love so many of the items in this post.
I am all about menswear...
wish I had been here!