Lusting

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Elizabeth and James Isis Dress - $445

Since I first saw the line created by the Olsen Twins, I have been in love with Elizabeth and James. They have such an amazing knack for design, recognizing how fabrics drape and fall on women. The Isis dress is amazing. It reminds me of the asymmetrical dress that Serena wore on Gossip Girl last week. I love the ruching detail on the sides to hide a less-than-perfect stomach. Kimono sleeves are my favourite because they're so comfortable. The length is great because you can just wear a simple pair of killer heels to complete the look - minimal to no jewelry. And with a hook-and-eye closure, leaving a slit in the back, is classically sexy. To finish, the fabric looks so smooth, like suede, that I just want to rub it against my face.

Image Citation

4 comments:

Katy said...

I agree.. the dress is beautiful and it makes her figure look amazing (even though it probably is without the dress.. =P).

orz said...

lol!! "rub it in my face" HAHAHAH
gotta love that.

nice draping. very nice draping!!!
a sexy dress that hides all the flaws!!

MizzJ said...

hahaha can I take a pic of you rubbing the dress on your face? So funny. I agree though, this dress is hot! I'm continually impressed by the Olsen twins' fashion sensibilities.

Fashion Wh0re said...

Love the Dress and Cool Blog!!!