Little Party Dresses

Monday, November 28, 2011
My work Holiday Party (how PC...) is this Friday and while a new dress wasn't in the cards for me this year (I have plenty...and I mean plenty), that doesn't have to be the case for you. Here are some great festive (aka: obnoxiously shiny) dress picks:

Vince Sequin-embellished crepe dress, Net-a-porter - $495
ASOS Sequin Dress with Long Sleeves, ASOS - $290.88
Haute Hippie Sequin V Neck Dress, Singer22 - $895
Studded Scoop Bodycon Dress, Topshop - $110
TFNC Sequin Dress with Long Sleeves, ASOS - $99.99

ASOS One Shoulder Dress in Metallic Jacquard, ASOS - $88.17
Tibi Metallic Jacquard Sleeveless Dress, Shopbop - $352


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great picks - I love the Tibi and the ASOS gold metallic ones. I'm so excited about holiday dressing.

Leonie said...

Lovely selection of dresses. I especially like the Tibi Metallic Jacquard dress - love the pink-ish gold.

I am hosting a GIVEAWAY: You can win a beautiful handmade copper plated feather necklace!

jones2cowley said...

Corset Dresses give us the impression of tightly squeezed waists and straps that knock the breath out of ladies. It was most likely the case with corset dresses back while in the Victorian times, Victorian ladies wore these for just one of a few purposes - health related reasons or to seem to have the desired hourglass shape of the times.
Naughty Lingerie