NYFW Day 3: Lace Me Up

Wednesday, September 21, 2011
Let me start off by saying that I love wearing shorts with heels. Especially when my legs are tanned.

Shorts: Mink Pink Tank: Wilfred Shoes: Alexander Wang 'Freja' Bag: belongs to Niki

This was probably my least favourite outfit from NYFW. It was hot and frankly, I was getting tired of being so sweaty all the time.

However, these Alexander Wang Freja booties arrived just in time to be worn that day. Niki and I were like little kids waiting for Christmas because we were both expecting packages at her apartment. I had only heard horror stories (pretty much just from Niki) about how uncomfortable Alexander Wang shoes were, so I was a bit apprehensive. However, I managed to walk around a lot in them before they became unbearable. While my feet are sore and blistered, I was surprised that I was able to last as long as I did.

Photo credit: A Haute Mess

No comments: