TIBI SS12

Tuesday, September 20, 2011
Tibi's s/s 12 show. Wow. The collection was absolutely stunning - minimalism at it's finest with delicate pleats and easy movement. With classic separates, shoppers would only need to buy a few key pieces to mix and match. The collection was anchored with 4 key colours: a peachy pink, green, mustard, and blue (mostly as a neutral). There were, of course, your typical neutrals: black, white, beige, and grey - with various shades of grey leading that pack.

Interesting note: the show was styled by Elin Kling of Style by Kling.

I was definitely digging the short suits and the palazzo pants. I especially loved the yellow/mustard palazzo pants that were so wide they fall into 'leg tent' territory. The mustard blazer and white dress combo was unexpected and amazing.

Here's a quick video from MBFW on the Tibi show. I tried to use the pictures, but the links were all broken.



This is definitely a collection I want to run out and buy. I'm actually kind of bummed that I have to wait until Spring to find it!

No comments: