I Want to Have Their Babies

Friday, December 4, 2009
No, not the Yankees. Not even Derek Jeter and Andy Pettitte. If fact, it's not even a person.

It's the Jeffrey Campbell Madness Boot.


Just look at them. Knee-high. Leather. Wedge. Buckles. Metal detail. Seriously, these boots are pretty perfect. So perfect that I'd settle for them over the Clinic, which I'm so in love with. It's kind of like incest...but it's only OK in this case. But I digress. DemiCouture teamed up with Akira Chicago for a discount, so that means that you can get these lovelies for cheap(er). Too bad I can't afford them at the moment. Ugh. My heart, it's breaking.

I do have a birthday coming up, so if you want to get me them, I wear a 7 in these bad boys. ;)


Photo from akira chicago.

4 comments:

Niki said...

these are some ass-kicking boots! They destroy the Clinics. AH-mazing.

Teresa said...

woah those boots are dangerous looking! very kick ass! can do some mighty rocking and stomping in those

MizzJ said...

Oh good lord those are bondage bliss! haha yes, I just made that up but it's the only way to describe how awesomely bad ass these boots are.

Sharon Lei said...

Oooooooooh! I hope you get them for your birthday. :) I want them too.. :) They are kick ass.

Love & Aloha.
www.elisharon.blogspot.com