Tiptoe Through the Tulips

Monday, December 21, 2009
It took until 4 days before Christmas for me to post a second shoes that I would love to have. A rarity, since it seems like I spend all my time looking at shoes.


Elizabeth & James 'Rizzo' Suede Cuff Bootie - $395

What initially caught my eye with these booties was their wonderful colour...or lack thereof, I suppose. That creamy winter white shade is just so inviting. It definitely stands out against the typical black and greys for winter boots. The second thing that caught my eye was the cuff, the snake embossed cuff. L-o-v-e. That was then I noticed the metal heel. Brassy and detailed. The Olsen twins really know how to take a piece that extra inch without going overboard.

3 comments:

Livie said...

nice pick - i -pretty much love anything MKA does for their line. i just got a new E+J oversized mens style shirt and loving it.

wait for the shoe to go on sale at shopbop - i'm sure it will.

Teresa said...

oh..one word: want!

MizzJ said...

They're so talented aren't they? These booties are gorgeous, although totally unwearable here.

---
Start 2010 right by winning a beautifully crafted calendar in Part 4 of Being High Maintenance, not Bitchy's Holiday Giveaway Bonanza! http://highmaintenancewoman.blogspot.com/2009/12/winner-announcement-part-4-of-holiday.html