Sky's the Limit

Wednesday, December 16, 2009
With 9 days left before Christmas, there are still lots of holiday parties to attend (and of course New Years!). No outfit would be complete without the perfect shoe.



Yves Saint Laurent Platform Pump (shown in Navy Lizard Leather) - $795

I love, love, love YSL platform pumps. Don't get me wrong, I still love Louboutin's, but there is just something undeniably sexy about the YSL's. Platforms are such a godsend, especially when your heel is upwards of 4.5". And I love the height. It feels so foreign to me when I wear heels that are less than 3.5"-4". But when you're wearing heels like this, make sure you valet the car! You must ensure that your boyfriend (or date) doesn't park 5 blocks away, forcing you to walk! (Personal experience)

No comments: