Golden Globes: Best Dressed

Sunday, January 13, 2013
Like I said, let's hope the Oscars are better!

Olivia Munn in Giorgio Armani
 Love the column. Love the simplicity. Love the colour. It's not over-powering, that's the key.
Kerry Washington in Miu Miu
 I certainly wasn't a fan of those weird highlights in her hair, but the dress... I'm not usually big on sparkly gowns (but sequin pants...), but this one is done in a way that isn't all up in your face.
Jessica Alba in Oscar de la Renta
 I don't usually like what Alba wears, but the colour of the OdlR was great (amongst all the black). It's flattering (hello, Jessica Chastain) and fits so well.
Lea Michele in Elie Saab
 I'm just as surprised as you that I like Lea Michele's dress. Though her shoes are something to be desired (she must've borred them from Jennifer Aniston). It's simple and flattering; things Lea Michele usually isn't.
Nicole Kidman in Alexander McQueen
 Simple, but standout. Love the midriff. Nicole's body is ah-maz-ing. Damn.
Lucy Liu in Carolina Herrera
I don't like ball gowns as a general rule. But the print on this dress is fun and casual, somehow making the formality of this dress irrelevant. I love the side braid.

No comments: