The Party

Wednesday, January 9, 2013
So the cat's out of the bag and you all know I'm leaving.

I got a new job and my start date is January 30 (so soon!). I will be heading out January 27, which leaves me less than 20 days to get my life together. And by "together", I mean in boxes and shipped via Greyhound.

Since I won't have time to see all your wonderful faces before I go, I will be hosting a Goodbye Party in conjunction with my homies at Vancity Buzz at Hubbub!

If you want to spend some one-on-one time, let me know ASAP! I take bribes in the form of: rent money, shoes, jeans, and the entire Spring 2013 collection from Club Monaco.

poster by @sarallin

Come for a drink, come for 6. Just come say hi (or, I guess bye, in this case)!

And yes, I know. Hockey's back that night. Well, you lasted a 100+ day lockout, I'm sure you can miss one more day. Just kidding..?

No comments: