Golden Globes: Worst Dressed

Sunday, January 13, 2013
So I had planned on making a collage for this, but since I have no idea how to use PhotoShop and have no interest in actually taking the time to figure it out, it didn't happen.

So, the Globes! Was anyone else as underwhelmed with the red carpet as I was? Seriously. Let's hope for a better showing at the Oscars (Feb 24)!

Halle Berry in Versace
 It looks like Kardasian Kollection for Bebe. Did I just write that? What happened to Halle? Blame Gabriel Aubry and Olivier Martinez.
Giuliana Racic in Celia Kritharioti
Who? Who is she wearing? And she's on TV for every awards ceremony and always looks like crap. Who's allowing this?
Julianne Hough in Monique Lhullier
 The skirt. I just can't.
Alyssa Milano in Ports 1961
 What in the WHAT is this? I can't even.
Kelly Osbourne in Zac Posen
You would think someone who is a fashion critic would dress better. But then again, when you actually watch Fashion Police, they're not saying anything about the actual fashion. So pretty much, I could have her job. 
Rachel Weisz in Louis Vuitton
The dress is a hit until the polka dot skirt. If you cut it off there, it would be great...for the office. 
Lena Dunham in Zac Posen
Lena Dunham needs a stylist. Every time I see her, it's cringe-worthy. Or maybe she should go on "What Not to Wear" like Mayim Bialik. Juxtapose her to Allison Williams and Zosia Mamet...

No comments: