And of course, there are always things that you won't miss about the place you're leaving.
- Translink delays and countless break downs (I will, however, miss their social media presence)
- Grey days when you can't tell the time of day
- The Yaletown scene
- Having so many hills (riding your bike or walking gets so tiring!)
- Vancouver's complete lack of snow preparedness
- Driving along: West Georgia, South Granville, Denman, Broadway, 41st, Robson
- Having simultaneous construction on all major routes from Burnaby to downtown
- Donnelly bars (same bar, different name)
- Always having to carry an umbrella because it could rain at a moment's notice
- Getting bombarded by people handing out the dailies and charity canvassers at/around Burrard Station
- $40 cab rides to Burnaby
- Trying to just find a cab
- Bandwagoners - from the Canucks to the Waldorf, Vancouverites love a cause, even if they have to make one up
- Archaic liquor laws
What are some thing in Vancouver that you wouldn't miss?