Looking Forward: 2013

Monday, January 7, 2013
We're finally fully into January. Did you make a resolution for this year? What is it?

You read about my 2012 resolution, and though it's a good resolution (and I succeeded at it), it's become a part of my life (going outside my comfort zone and saying 'yes' to new experiences and opportunities).

Sooo...instead of a resolution for 2013, I've decided to go with an over-arching theme.

I kind of did that for 2012, but in an informal way. Knowing all the things I wanted to do and accomplish in 2012, I had dubbed 2012 ‘The Year of No Sleep’. And while I did end up getting a lot of sleep, I sort of sacrificed a social life. But, I wouldn’t trade that for anything. I was very fortunate to have been a part of all the amazing things and to have accomplished all that I did last year.

So, what will 2013 be?

Forward.

Yeah, I totally snagged that from the 2012 Obama campaign.


Happy 2013 everyone!

No comments: